About this spot
This 75 hectare (185 acre) lush west coast rainforest is located on the coastline of the Burrard Inlet in West Vancouver. This park is home to the Point Atkinson Lighthouse and is full of hiking trails along the rocky cliffs of the coast line.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.