Liberty Bridge from Gellerthegy Jubileumi Park
1 images 2 contributors 1 comment Shoot freely
About this spot
Freedom Bridge, (Szabadság híd - also known as Liberty Bridge) is one of the nicest bridges in Budapest. Its impressive steel structure spans the Danube. Every few minutes, an old tram rumbles across the bridge. This can be wonderfully staged in the striking steel construction of the bridge.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.