About this spot
This is a lofty tor you can climb up overlooking Burrator Reservoir. It generally has restricted views to the northwest to north east due to Sharpitor behind. The best views are south east towards Burrator. This is best in the winter months as the sun has moved to a more southerly position.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.