La France Renaissante, Pont de Bir-Hakeim
1 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Located on the Pont de Bir-Hakeim bridge, this monument was once meant to represent Joan of Arc, but was changed, and inaugurated with the name of Monument de la France Renaissante.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.