About this spot
Kubota Garden is one of the hidden gems that should not be missed by anyone visiting in the spring or fall. Using mostly native Northwest vegetation, master gardener, Fujitaro Kubota, began creating a beautiful Japanese Garden from 5 acres of swamplands in 1927, later the park was sold to the city of Seattle. The delicate landscaping, numerous ponds and creeks, and lovely bridges make the gardens a memorable place to visit and photograph.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.