Shoot with care
You will be off the path as the river itself is a border of the National Park, where you technically should not leave the paths, so be very careful not to do any damage!
About this spot
Křinice River flows through the very heart of the Bohemian Switzerland National Park. Some of the places are difficult to access, but at the beginning and end you can enjoy the beautiful river views.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers