About this spot
The Kotor Cathedral is a Roman Catholic cathedral that was consecrated in 1166. Compared to other buildings, the Kotor Cathedral is one of the largest and most ornate buildings in Kotor. It suffered two major earthquakes in 17th century and in 1979, but has been beautifully rebuilt. It offers many photo opportunities, inside and outside, so is well worth visiting.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.