About this spot
Knaresborough is a small, beautiful market town just 4 miles from Harrogate - built around the river Nidd with numerous places to eat and stay. The steep sided valley provides plenty of photographic interest and can be explored upstream to reveal plenty of beautiful woodland.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.