King Street Station - interior
4 images 1 contributors
About this spot
King Street Station is the Amtrak train station in Seattle. The interior was recently restored to its former splendor when it was the Seattle station for the Great Northern and Northern Pacific Railways. It was built between 1904 and 1906 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. It was acquired by the City of Seattle in 2008, who renovated it in 2013 with the original fixtures.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.