Keld Head Scar
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The parking place is the same as that for Twistleton Scar, and so this limestone pavement is often overlooked in favour of its more famous cousin across the valley - although there's no real reason to think this is inferior. There are numerous levels of limestone on this side of the valley affording a number of subtly different views along with the chance to look out to the west towards the Lake District too.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.