Josip Broz Tito's Tomb (Kuća cveća)
6 images 1 contributors
About this spot
House of Flowers is the resting place of Josip Broz Tito, the President of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, and his wife Jovanka Broz. It is located on the grounds of the Museum of Yugoslav History in Dedinje, Belgrade, Serbia.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.