Shoot with care
This spot is very popular, particularly at and shortly after sunrise. Luckily, there is plenty of room to set up tripods; still, be considerate of other visitors.
About this spot
The Mormon Row Historic District in Grand Tetons National Park has two iconic barns. The John Moulton barn is the northernmost of the two barns.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.