Shoot with care
The official trail to the lake shore from the Jenny Lake viewpoint is closed. However, there are several steep, unofficial trails down to the lake shore. If you do shoot from the shoreline, take care on these steep paths.
About this spot
The Jenny Lake Overlook has an amazing view of Grand Tetons, specifically Mt. Teewinot, Mt. St. John, and Mt. Moran. The view from the overlook is good, but the view from the shoreline can be even better.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.