About this spot
The stretch of Hadrian's Wall at Walltown is the arguably the finest in Northumberland. The wall here is relatively intact and is over two metres in height in places. There are also fine views from Walltown back east towards Steel Rigg and west across to Cumbria and the Solway Firth.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.