About this spot
You must purchase a ticket and ride the gondola to the top of the mountain. This location provides the best overall view of Vancouver and the surrounding area. It is a popular tourist area with many attractions at the top. In the summer months there are hiking trails, bird shows and a grizzly bear conservation centre. In the wintertime this is a popular area for downhill skiing and snowshoeing.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.