2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Granville Island is a peninsula and shopping district located across False Creek from Downtown Vancouver, under the south end of the Granville Street Bridge. This is a colourful spot which has a vibrant market and many artist’s studios. It is a revitalized industrial area so there are some unique architectural elements to photograph. It is also surrounded by water with several marinas full of boats.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.