About this spot
Although this spot is in the center of Berlin, it is not super busy around here since most of the people flock to the Berlin Cathedral or other major sites nearby. The main point of photographic interest is the extension of the museum designed by famous architect I.M.Pei and constructed between 1998 and 2003.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.