About this spot
In the center of Berlin, just a 3 minute walk from train station "Friedrichstrasse", this location has a very urban vibe to it. Elements that can help you build your composition are for example the elevated train tracks, the high voltage lines of the tram as well as the tram rails. The main focal point is Berlin's TV tower looming above the residential buildings.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.