About this spot
Freeway Park is located on the lid placed over Interstate 5 when the Convention Center was built. The park is a novel combination of green space, open area and cement. The Convention Center Plaza, located right outside the 4th floor, is a garden and an open space. Continuing a little south is an area of trees and lawn bisected by a wide path. Following the wide path south then west, you will eventually come to the Canyon Waterfall, an area of of cement lines and patterns, causing most photographers end up in total pattern and texture enchantment.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.