Shoot with care
This is an unspoilt national park - tread lightly in access land areas and try to leave it even better than you found it.
About this spot
One of the most distinct, although not the highest, hills on the South Downs in the Brighton area, it commands sweeping 360 views across the national park, Cuckmere Valley and on towards High Weald.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.