About this spot
Settlers from Finland in the 1920s created the unplanned, unregulated collection of dwellings, boardwalks, net sheds and boats straddling the channel between Whitworth Island and Lulu Island on the Fraser River. This small fishing community is best accessed either on foot or by boat.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.