Elliott Bay Marina
7 images 2 contributors
T. Kirkendall and V. Spring
About this spot
Elliott Bay Marina lies northwest of the downtown area of Seattle at the base of Magnolia Bluff. The marina's location gives it an alternative look at Seattle, with a more industrial feel to the shoreline. Despite the forest of sailboat masks, both the Space Needle and Mount Rainier can be seen from the shore. From this area, it is also possible to view the massive cruise ships that dock at Terminal 91.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.