About this spot
Duvel is an awesome and powerful Belgian beer… So that can justify a visit alone! Aside from that, and without beer in mind, the Brugge Duvelorium is a beautiful cafe that is very welcoming to photographers (especially if you buy a coffee or such) and has a great balcony view of the Market Square.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.