About this spot
Like it’s bigger brother, the Teufelsberg (Devil’s Mountain), the Drachenberg consists of debris from the second world war. From the top one can enjoy some wonderful views over Berlin. To photograph the city’s skyline, the Drachenberg is a bit too far away in my opinion. However, it is the perfect viewpoint to gaze at the fireworks of the annual Pyronale, taking place next to Berlin’s Olympic stadium.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.