About this spot
The north end of Dr. Jose Rizal Park is perfectly situated for view of the south side of downtown Seattle, Elliott Bay, CenturyLink and Safeco Stadiums, Interstate 5, Interstate 90 and the port area. In short, it is an ideal location for a truly dynamic image of Seattle.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.