Shoot with care
This is a mountain hike, please be prepared, check weather forecast, follow the trail, leave nothing behind and if possible leave the place a little better than how you found it.
About this spot
The Dosson peak is a small peak rising about 2500 meters, it is situated right on the border between Italy and Switzerland. The peak, on the Swiss side offers a majestic view over Val Da Camp and on the Bernina range.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers