About this spot
This is an observatory tower located within the Kalemegdan fortress in the eastern side of the fortress. The spot is occupied by the Astronomical Society of Serbia. The spot has a telescope on the top of the tower, with 360 view and great altitude that offer an obstruction free view for the city and the park. I cam across this spot in May 27th 2021 while trying to find a suitable spot to photograph the blood moon.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.