About this spot
Deer Lake Park is situated in a peaceful natural environment that serves as the cultural precinct for the City of Burnaby’s arts and heritage amenities. Leisurely walking trails with scenic views connect the lake, the Burnaby Art Gallery, Shadbolt Centre for the Arts, Burnaby Village Museum and Hart House Restaurant. During the busy summer festival season, the park is a bustling hub of activity. There is a 5.7km trail around the lake which will provide you with close-up views of the nature in the area.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.