Cutty Sark - Interior and Deck
4 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Cutty Sark is the last remaining British tea clipper ship. It is now docked on land and is part of the Royal Museums Greenwich. To shoot inside the ship, on the deck, or below the ship, you will need to pay for a tour.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.