Crater and Madcap Falls
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
From the trailhead opposite the Cougar Rock Campground, Crater Falls is located just 1.1 miles away. Madcap Falls is conveniently located a couple hundred feet above Crater Falls. The very picturesque Crater Falls should be the star attraction here, but, due to the lack of a clear view through the trees, it is not. Instead it is the clear, cascading waters of Paradise Creek and the broad expanse of Madcap Falls that provide the main points of interest.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.