About this spot
These falls can often look insignificant in photographs but, being 4m high are much bigger than you will expect. As with many locations in Swaledale too, they have an odd but interesting name . Should you wish to keep to the rights of way and not wander onto private land, the views from the top are perfectly good and provide an under-photographed perspective on the waterfall.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.