About this spot
Conistone Pie is a small but shapely outcrop above Wharfedale, with extensive views both up and down the valley and up Littondale. On the way to this landmark there are ample opportunities for photographs,including limestone pavements, lone trees and steep sided gorges - there are few locations you can fit so many different types of photograph into one short walk. If you're lucky, you may even be able to add waterfalls to that list as the stream down Conistone Dib still runs in wet weather.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.