6 images 3 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The difficult trail to Comet Falls is one of the most popular hikes in the park. In a relatively short distance, 1.8 miles, the trail climbs to two spectacular waterfalls, of which the 320-drop of Comet Falls is certainly the most dramatic. On sunny days, a large rainbow can be seen at the base of Comet Falls from mid-morning through mid-afternoon. The trail is steep and covered with rocks and boulders as well as never-ending tree roots. Wear sturdy shoes.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.