About this spot
Club der Visionaere sits amongst a few other venues like Freischwimmer, on the banks of a small sidearm of the river Spree. It’s an accumulation of house boats and wooden shacks housing a combination of bars, restaurants and nightclubs and it’s especially popular in the summer months when one can sit outside in one of the beach chairs on the wooden deck, sipping a cocktail or enjoying a hearty brunch.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.