City of London Information Centre
6 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The City Information Centre (CIC) is London's only independent tourist information centre. It is found south of St Paul's Cathedral and is a RIBA award-winning building and has become an iconic landmark in its own right, its striking angular modern architecture juxtaposes with the classic St Pauls nearby.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.