Ćirilometodska Ulica (street)
5 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Ćirilometodska Street is a historic and picturesque street located in the heart of the Upper Town (Gornji Grad) in Zagreb, Croatia. Named after the Slavic educators Saints Cyril and Methodius, this street is enveloped in an atmosphere of times gone by, characterized by its cobblestones and beautifully preserved old buildings. The church of Saint Cyril and Methodius is located halfway along the street.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.