About this spot
Cimitero di San Michele (San Michele Cemetery) is the largest cemetery of Venice and is situated on a small island between the main island of Venice and Murano. ćit is well worth visiting and walking around to enjoy some peace and quiet, not found in other places in Venice.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.