About this spot
The Church of the Holy Apostle and Evangelist Mark - St. Mark's Church is located in the center of Belgrade in Tašmajdan Park. It is one of the largest churches in our country. It was built between the two world wars, from 1931-1940 and its interior is still not fully completed.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.