Chiusure , Hill top town
4 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Chiusure is a small hamlet about halfway between the towns of Buonconvento and Asciano, on a road that winds through the Crete Senese in the province of Siena. The area around Chiusure is filled with majestic cypresses and has arguably one of the finest views in all of Tuscany.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.