About this spot
The church of San Rocco is very modest in comparison to other rich churches of Venice. Its white front facade makes a very beautiful subject, as does the adjacent building, Scuola Grande di San Rocco. Unlike most other churches, you are allowed to use your camera and tripod inside Chiesa San Rocco.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.