3 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Chapel Bay is the easternmost portion of Jackson Lake. Teton Park Road runs along the Chapel Bay shoreline between Signal Mountain and the Jackson Lake Dam. A pullover on the road provides excellent views of the lake and the Teton Range.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.