About this spot
This monastery, founded in the XV century, is one of the major pilgrimage sites in Montenegro. The monastery was subjected to constant raids by the Turks. The current structure dates back to mid-18th century. The monastery is open to visitors and you might be able to visit the chapel and possibly the treasury if a group visit is scheduled.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.