Castle of the Winds / Castell Y Gwynt
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Castle of the Winds or Castell Y Gwynt in Welsh is a popular and iconic spot high up on the Glyders, a few minutes walk from the summit of Glyder Fach. It is a fantastic spot at both sunrise and sunset and the rocks provide an other world feel to the location with amazing Snowdon Horseshoe in the distance as your back drop.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.