About this spot
The world famous shopping street in London's West End, which came to prominence in the 1960s, as the street was popular with mods and hippies. When you think of the Swinging Sixties and Austin Powers, you think of Carnaby Street. Nowadays it is still a shopping destination for independent and quirky boutiques.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.