About this spot
Campo San Barnaba is in the lesser visited Dorsoduro region of Venice but is well worth a visit. As well as home to the Chiesa San Barnaba there is often a fruit and veg barge moored next to the Ponte Dei Pugne and the views along Fondamenta Gherardini back to the church tower offer numerous compositions.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.