1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Calver Hill is the dominant hill above lower Swaledale, an imposing presence above the village of Reeth. If you have time to stop off in Reeth, then visiting the ice cream parlour in the south-western corner of the village green is certainly worth visiting. A friendly owner, the best brand of ice cream in the country and the best flavour (chocoholic Brymor ice cream). You can thank me once you've tried it!
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.