Burnaby Village Museum at Deer Lake Park, Burnaby
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This site is a re-created village from the 1920s. Costumed town folk welcome visitors and give demonstrations in the homes, shops and businesses. There is an old school house, chapel, forge, farmhouse and vintage carousel.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.