About this spot
Probably the most photographed building in Berlin, the Brandenburg Gate is THE symbol of the formerly divided city. There is almost no car traffic in front of the gate and there are no restrictions on tripods whatsoever, which makes it a great place to shoot to your heart’s content.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.