About this spot
Blenheim Palace is a Unesco World Heritage Site and is home to the 12th Duke of Marlborough and his family and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. It is one of the most photogenic buildings outside of the city and a masterpiece of Baroque architecture. For a photographer, it offers a beautiful building that can be photographed from several different angles, gorgeous sculpted grounds to walk within and photograph and magnificently decorated interior rooms. The building is accessible to the public.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.