About this spot
This Corporation of the City of London blue plaque advises that Susanna Annesley the "mother of John Wesley" was born in the house in 1669. She is known as the "Mother of Methodism". The house remains preserved, with several more modern buildings surrounding it - a good juxtaposition of old and new in London.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.